The Spa Lift Model AG-48WP is an enabling addition to freestanding above-ground pools and spas. This lift mounts on a customer-supplied 6″ x 6″ wood post set 30″ into the ground, secured with concrete, and cut off even with the top of the pool wall. The standard seat can be mounted facing right, left, or straight out, and has two stationary armrests. Several styles of manual-turn handles allow some people to be able to use this lift unassisted by manually rotating themselves while on the seat. The wood post (WP) design is available in the AG-60 and AG-72 models as well. Refer to our dimensional worksheet for information needed when ordering this lift.
- Above-Ground, Wood-Post Mount.
- Installs on Wood Post in Ground.
- Lifts Over 48″ Wall.
- Manual 360° Seat Turn.
- Powered by Water Pressure.
- Lifts up to 300 LBS. at 55-65 PSI.
- Vertical Seat Travel – 31″.
- Also available in AG-60 and AG-72 models.