The spa Lift Model AG72 was specifically designed to lift people into and out of above-ground high wall therapy pools walls. After raising the seat, the assistant turns the seat while helping to lift the patient’s legs, then turns the valve handle to lower the seat inside the pool. The stainless-steel plate at the base of the cylinder is bolted to the floor, and a stainless-steel bracket around the top of the cylinder is bolted thru the top pool flange. The standard seat has two arms and a seat belt is included with each lift.
- Assisted Operation.
- Manual 360 Seat Turn.
- Installs on Deck & Top Pool Flange.
- Powered by Water Pressure.
- Lifts up to 300 LBS. at 55-65 PSI.
- Vertical Seat Travel – 61″.
- Includes Seat Belt and Mounting Hardware.