- Meets 2010 Standards for Accessible Design (ADA).
- Automatic 180°clockwise seat turn.**
- Elevated Deck Clearance to allow for automatic pool covers or pool/spa combinations.
- Powered by Water Pressure — lifts up to 350 LB. at 55-65 PSI while lifting or approx. 60 PSI static faucet pressure. *
- Vertical Seat Travel – 42″.
- Can be Padlocked in Seat-Up Position.
- Flip-Up Footrest Included.
- Installs in Deck Socket (Socket Cover included).
Previously available as a custom design, the Model IGAT-180AD is designed to accommodate pools with automatic covers and some pool/spa combinations. This lift complies with the 2010 Standards for Accessible Design, the current requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). It is user-operable, and its seat height is easily adjustable to accommodate various wheelchair heights. The 180° clockwise turn allows the greatest access from the deck for the user and any assistants. Side-to-side transfers are easy, the footrest flips up and the mounting arm is under the seat. This allows for unobstructed transfer. The seat rotates forward when entering the pool, and backward when exiting the water. The standard seat has a right arm only, but a flip-up outer arm is available. This unit also available in a 90-degree and 135-degree rotation. Just let us know your needs when ordering. We strive to make our lifts fit your needs. When you call to order, please let us know about your pool cover and/or adjacent spa.
*Static pressure (measured at faucet or hose with no water flowing) is affected by variables in the material, length, diameter, and rigidity of the water lines and hoses from the street to the lift, and by how many other faucets are open at the same time. Operating pressure requirement (measured while lifting) is not affected by these variables.
** Opposite facing (opposite turn) units available (custom charges may apply).