- Powered by Water Pressure — lifts up to 400 LB. at 55-65 PSI open flow water pressure.
- No dangerous and expensive batteries required. Completely green to operated
- Standard Vertical Seat Travel – 42″.
- Installs in Deck Socket (Socket Cover included).
- Portable (Lift Out and Put Away)
- Each lift includes a seat belt and flip-up footrest.
- California Seating Package Available to conform with California Building Code.
- Can Be Padlocked in Deck Position.
- Allows Independent Operation.
Our best selling lift for most applications, the Model IGAT-180 is certified to meet the 2010 Standards for Accessible Design, now a law in the United States. It is user-operable, and its seat height is easily adjustable to accommodate various wheelchair heights. The 180-degree clockwise turn allows the greatest access from the deck for the user and any assistants. Side-to-side transfers are easy, the footrest flips up and the mounting arm is under the seat. This allows for unobstructed transfer. The seat rotates forward when entering the pool, and backward when exiting the water. The standard seat has a right arm only, but a flip-up outer arm is available. All components required for installation and operation are included in the price and ship with the lift, although many options and extras are available, including the new California Seating Package to meet the California Building Code for Pool LIfts. This unit is also available as a heavy-duty model with increased lifting capacity. Just let us know your needs when ordering. View and download our dimensional worksheet in .pdf format. To open this file, download the Free Adobe Acrobat Reader at www.adobe.com.
Static pressure (measured at faucet or hose with no water flowing) is affected by variables in the material, length, diameter and rigidity of the water lines and hoses from the street to the lift, and by how many other faucets are open at the same time. Operating pressure requirement (measured while lifting) is not affected by these variables.** Opposite facing (opposite turn) and heavy-duty units available (custom charges may apply).