- Folding shower seat with 4 adjustable legs of support.
- Stainless steel frame holds over 900 lbs. with proper mounting and sufficient flooring (ADA 4.26.3 is only 250 lbs.)
- Available with phenolic tops (shown) or padded Naugahyde which is seam-sealed to prevent any water or bacteria penetration.
- Solid or slatted sided tops.
- Measures 32″ W x 16″ D (other sizes available)
- Complies w/ ADA 4.21.3 when properly installed
- 5 year warranty.
Manufactured with precision and quality, all shower seats are constructed of 304 Stainless Steel. The tubing is at least 18 gauge (1.2mm) and all welds are heliarc welds. Models:
Access Able Designs offers a full range of folding shower seats, available in a variety of shapes, sizes, materials, colors, and frames.
- Shape: L-shaped (left or right hand) or Rectangular
- Size: Lengths vary from 18” to 34”.
- Material: Padded, White Phenolic, Wood Grain Phenolic, Teak or HDPE.
- Colors: White is standard for padded and HDPE. Phenolic is available in white or wood. Other colors are also available by special order.
- Frames: Two frames are available: 4 swing down legs or wall bracket with no legs.
Every seat installation requires a reinforced wall backing. It is the responsibility of the designers, builders and installers to evaluate the application and the wall to specify the appropriate fasteners. Grab bars should be specified with shower seats. Consult local building codes and current ADA requirements to assure compliance.