- These shower seats combine functionality and ease of use with the beauty and grace you have come to expect from Seachrome shower safety products.
- Features exclusive Lift-Assist Technology – Ensures that shower seats require less than five pounds of force to lift, regardless of seat size or seat top material. (Seachrome is the only accessibility product manufacturer to offer total ADA compliance with the five-pound code)
- Ideal for use in commercial projects where ADA compliance is required, or in Aging in Place home remodels where safety and security are at a premium.
- Features reversible seat design to allow for on-the-job assembly in either left or right hand configuration.
- Manufactured with 1-1/4in. square and 1in. round #304 18 ga. stainless steel, heliarc welded to provide an integral structure.
- The swing down legs automatically level when the seat is lowered to a horizontal sitting position. The seat automatically locks itself when swung into its up position with the use of the stainless steel cross member.
- When properly installed, all seats are designed and manufactured to exceed all applicable Federal load specifications and comply with all A.D.A. requirements, with weight capacity of 250 lbs.
- Seats may also be manufactured utilizing many other custom seat materials and in custom sizes, please call for more information.
SHLR2-402-2SDL – Reversible L-Shaped Shower Transfer Seats w/ Swing Down Legs
$277.00 – $399.00
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
|Dimensions||37 × 31 × 6 in|
26", 28", 32", 34", 42"