The Patriot ™ lift provides the mobility and maneuverability so desired by pool owners and patrons with the reliability and quality expected of an Aqua Creek pool lift. The Patriot lift is designed with a weight capacity of 450lbs (204 kg) for most pool configurations for water drafts up to 6″ deep.
The Patriot lift, when deployed and ready for use, features a specifically designed seat allowing for the easiest lateral transfer from most wheelchairs, giving full freedom of access to the individual.
The New and Improved Patriot lift is now counter-weighted using a sand ballast. Sand can be sourced locally, saving substantial freight costs.
Our FIXING KIT (included) secures the lift in place, allowing for FULL ADA COMPLIANCE. The new AT design provides a more compact lift and also gives it additional setback range, giving it the ability to accommodate more gutter variations.
The Patriot lift is independent third party verified to meet ADA standards and tested to meet CE requirements.
- F-12PPL-HD-AT1: Patriot-AT Specs (Ballast Tank)
- F-12PPL-HD-AT2: Patriot-AT Specs (concrete weights)
- F-12PPL-HD-AT1-DD: Patriot-AT Deep Draft (Ballast Tank) Specs
- F-12PPL-HD-AT2-DD: Patriot-AT Deep Draft (concrete weights) Specs
- F-12PATK: Patriot Cart Specs
Manuals & Instructions
- F-12PPL-HD-AT1: Patriot-AT Manual (Ballast Tank)
- F-12PPL-HD-AT2: Patriot-AT Manual (concrete weights)
- F-12PATK: Patriot Cart Manual
- F-2PDS: Fixing Kit Instructions
- F-12PPAP: Patriot Upgrade Kit Instructions