The Portable Pro Pool 2 Lift
The newly streamlined design of the Portable Pro Pool 2 makes it an ideal option for the backyard pool connoisseur. The completely portable nature of the lift features a 350 pound weight capacity and incorporates several key features of our more popular lifts.
Solid and sturdy, the all stainless steel construction with a durable powder coat finish will help to withstand the harsh elements for years to come. The Portable Pro 2 is available in white, tan, or gray powder coat finish. Colorful seat and foot rest options are also available in blue, tan, or gray allowing you to mix-n-match colors to blend in with your décor.
No anchor needed, it comes with concrete counter weights or you can supply your own sand as your counter-weight, roll it out to your in ground pool or spa and get in. Easy to use handset with push button controls and flip-up armrests allow for easy lateral or angled transfers from wheelchairs.
This lift will typically function on in ground pools where the pool deck is flush with the top of the pool. It does not clear high curbs or walls around the pool. Complete our pool profile guide to see if this lift works for your pool.
Ships via Truck Freight mostly assembled
- 350 lb (160 kg) weight capacity
- CE Certified
- Maximum set back 6 inches (15.24 cm)
- Maximum deck to water 13 inches (33.02 cm)
- All stainless steel construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- Flip-up armrests
- Adjustable footrest & lap belt
- Water resistant handset
- Rechargeable battery with wall mount charger
- Five year structural warranty
- Five year pro-rated electronics warranty
- F-PPP2 – Portable Pro Pool 2 Lift