The Scout 2 pool lift features an adjustable seat pole, robust base and a stronger actuator. These upgrades allow for a weight capacity of 375 pounds. The Scout is capable of clearing wall heights up to 11 inches high with the standard foot rest. The optional pull-out leg rest may be used for greater clearance of up to 26 inches on raised or above ground pool and spa applications. This pool lift will accommodate most existing anchors by utilizing adapter sleeves.
The Scout 2 is an ADA Compliant pool lift designed for in-ground anchoring. By limiting anchor installation costs, the Scout 2 is ideal for easy and affordable ADA compliance.
In addition the Scout 2 pool lift can rotate 360 degrees in either direction providing versatility and accessibility solutions.
- Independently verified to meet ADA standards
- 375 lb (170 kg) weight capacity*
- Clearances vary by wall height & width
- Setback range 19″ – 35″ (48 – 88 cm)
- All stainless steel construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- Flip-up armrests
- Adjustable lap belt
- Removable and adjustable foot rest
- Water resistant handset
- Rechargeable battery with wall mount charger
- Five year pro-rated electronics warranty
- Five year structural warranty
- F-802SC2: Scout 2, Adjustable Seat Pole, no anchor
- F-802SC2: Scout 2 Lift Specs
- F-808SA: Scout Series Standard Anchor Specs
- F-808SA-10: Scout Series 10″ Anchor Specs
- F-842SWDA: Scout Series Wood Deck Anchor Specs
- F-77SSA: Scout Shallow Concrete Deck Anchor Specs
- F-806SLS: Scout Sling Assembly Spec
- F-814SCTC: Scout Transport Cart Spec
- F-802SC2: Scout 2 Lift Manual
- F-808SA: Scout Series Standard Anchor Instructions
- F-808SA-10: Scout Series 10″ Anchor Instructions
- F-842SWDA: Scout Series Wood Deck Anchor Instructions
- F-77SSA: Scout Shallow Concrete Deck Anchor Manual
- F-806SLS: Scout Sling Assembly Instructions
- F-814SCTC: Scout Transport Cart Instructions
- F-840SDS: Scout/Revolution/Titan Fix Kit Instructions
- Scout 2 Application Chart
- Scout 2 with Sling Application Chart
- Scout 2 Sales Flyer
- Pool & Spa Profile Guide
- Product Catalog
- ADA Quadfold Brochure
Overview of the Scout 2
Overwhelming demand to meet the government’s compliance deadline has led to longer manufacturer production lead times. Order your pool lift now and we’ll work to get your pool lift delivered as soon as possible!
The Scout 2 Lift from Aqua Creek is a great option for facilities that need to become ADA compliant because it works with existing anchor systems. If you already have an existing 6″ deep anchor the Scout can be retro-fitted to the existing anchor. Have a different size anchor? No problem. There are a number of adapter sleeves to accommodate larger and deeper diameter anchors. The Scout 2 can be retro-fitted to work with Hoyer, HANDY, Lifeguard and Elkhorn branded anchors.
Great Standard Features
The Scout 2 Lift features a durable powder-coated stainless steel construction, 360 degree powered rotation in either direction and a waterproof 4 button remote. An adjustable and removable footrest and dual flip-up arms are also standard, as well as a rechargeable battery and battery charger. The Scout 2 is capable of clearing up to 18″ high walls with the standard footrest.
*Weight capacity is reduced to 300 lbs. when using an adapter sleeve.