The Scout2 ™ pool and spa lift is an ADA Compliant pool lift designed for in-ground anchoring. This lift is designed to be able to fit into many existing anchor systems. By limiting anchor installation costs, the Scout lift is ideal for easy and affordable ADA compliance.
In addition, The Scout 2 Pool Lift has 360-degree rotational ability providing versatility in accessibility solutions.
It can also accommodate partially raised pools and spas with the Scout Hi-Lift version.
- 350 lb (159kg) lift capacity
- All stainless steel construction
- Durable white powder coat finish
- Submergible push-button remote control
- Rechargeable battery with wall mount charger
- Dual flip-up arms
- Adjustable foot rest
- Limited lifetime structural warranty
- Five-year pro-rated electronics warranty
ADA Solution For Existing Anchors:
Independently verified to be ADA Compliant, The Scout™ is designed to be used in retro-fit applications.
*Reduced weight capacity of 300 lbs. when utilizing plastic sleeve.
- F-800SC-DER-D: Scout Lift Spec Sheet
- F-802SCNA-HLD: Hi-Lift Specs
- F-808SA: Scout Lift Anchor Specs
- F-800SC-DER-D: Pull-Out Leg Rest Clearance
- F-814SCTC: Scout Transport Cart Specs
Manuals & Instructions