The Water Rider 5 design allows you to change pedaling resistance of your aquabike and alter the intensity with the turn of a knob!
The Water Rider 5’s seat and handlebars are adjustable in two directions to fit most individuals. The bike’s height can also be adjusted to accommodate different pool depths. Adjustments are easily made with the turn of a lever. The brushed steel finish can withstand harsh pool environments and requires little maintenance.
Two year warranty on metal frame and six months on all other components.
- Seat & handlebars adjust in two directions
- Adjustable height
- Adjustable resistance
- Comfortable seat
- Easy to move, scratch resistant wheels
- Ergonomic handlebars
- Compatible with all types of water (sea, chlorinated, bromine)
- Suitable for all pool finishes
- 330 lb (150kg) weight capacity
- Material – 100% 316L marine grade stainless steel
- Finish – Brushed steel with anti-corrosion treatment
- Recommended depth – 4 ft (1.2 m) – 5 ft (1.6 m)
- Weight – 50 lb (22.5 kg)
- Max dimensions – L 22 in (55 cm) x W 38 in (95 cm) x H 62 in (155 cm)